TALENTPORT PTE. LTD.
EFFECTIVE 5 AUGUST 2022
These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") govern your access to and use of the Talentport website (the "Site"), as well as all software and content made available in the Site (collectively, the "Content").
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using any part of the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, comprehended, and agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
Talentport reserves the right to change or modify any of these T&Cs at any time. Talentport will post changes to these T&Cs on the Site and will indicate the date these terms were last modified at the top of this page. It is your responsibility to check the T&Cs for changes on a regular basis. Your continued access to the Site and Content after the effective date of any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new or modified T&Cs.
Responsibility for Your Data.
You are solely responsible for all data, information, and other content that you upload, post, or otherwise provide or store in connection with or relating to the Site
Reservation of Rights.
Talentport and its licensors own and retain all rights to all logos, company names, marks, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, know-how, patents, and patent applications used or embodied in or otherwise related to the Site and Content. Under these T&Cs, Talentport grants you no rights or licenses.
Minimum Age for Users.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years old and of legal contracting age. If you are under the age of 18 and at least 13 years old, you may only use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their permission. You are not allowed to use the Site or Talentport’s services if you are younger than the age of 13.
- Sites, social media accounts and all services owned by Talentport are the exclusive property of Talentport or its licensors.
- Talentport and the Service are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- You can use and enjoy the service and the appearance of the Service. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for any commercial purpose anything on the Service, without Talentport's written permission.
- Each user of the Service agrees not to use the Service in any way that violates the intellectual property rights or property rights of others such as:
- Print, download, reproduce, transmit or copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish or otherwise use any personal information about other users, unless expressly authorised or otherwise stated in the T&Cs;
- Reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Service;
- Create an account with another person's identity, use the company name without rights, or upload job vacancies without rights;
- Remove or modify any material uploaded by any other person or entity;
- Access data that is not intended for you or log into a server or account that you are not authorised to access; and
- Other things that are done without rights and can cause material or immaterial losses to other parties.
- By posting your information and other content (“User Content”) on or through the Site and Content, you grant Talentport a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable licence to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and perform User Content in connection with the Site and Content. Talentport has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Site and Content and User Content. Talentport may remove or disable any User Content at any time for any reason, or for no reason at all.
- You acknowledge that the operation of the Site, including User Content, may be unencrypted and include transmission to Talentport's third-party vendors and hosting partners in order to operate and maintain the Site and Content. As a result, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring the security, protection, and backup of User Content. Talentport will not be liable to you for any unauthorised access or use of User Content, as well as any corruption, deletion, destruction, or loss of User Content.
TALENTPORT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF THE SITE
YOU AGREE THAT TALENTPORT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, AND TALENTPORT MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT.
Talentport reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to: (1) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; and (3) interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
TALENTPORT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THE LIKE) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS T&Cs, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE).
Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
The courts of Singapore are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including claims for set-off and counter claims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation, or performance of, or of legal relationships established by, this T&Cs or otherwise arising in connection with this T&Cs and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
You affirm and agree that, because the Site and the Content are general and "as-is," you are not specifically relying on any statements or materials contained on the Site or in the Content to make any business decisions. Resource allocation and staffing issues are inherently complex and one-of-a-kind. If you decide to continue your investigation into whether Talentport's service is right for you, you will have the opportunity to make additional inquiries of Talentport, and you should conduct an independent investigation into the suitability of using Talentport for your specific business needs.